(ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING STUDENTS)
Ms. Shareena Basheer, Head of Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering inaugurated the activities of Wissen for the Academic Year 2020-21. She delivered the inaugural speech and welcomed the young minds that have chosen CS as their field of interest into the department. The following members were elected for the Computer Science & Engineering department association for the respective posts on 8.01.2020.
• Faculty Advisor : Ms. Shareena Basheer, Hod-In-Charge
• Technical Head : Ms. Simi Xavier, Mr.Digeesh
• Treasurer : Ms. Soosan Francis
• Arts-In-Charge : Ms. Anumol Antony
• Sports-In-Charge : Ms. Sonali
• Association Secretary : Mr. Athul Jaykumar
• Joint Secretary : Ms. Amrutha D Manjooran
• Treasurer : Ms. Krishnapriya P S
• Executive members : Mr. Raimon T Simon, Ms. Liya Mary Sabu, Ms. Florrie Sinta, Mr. Amal A
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS & IN-HOUSE TRAINING ORGANIZED IN THE DEPARTMENT
• Organized an in-house training for the semester 6 students of 2012-2016 batch of CSE in Android Application development by LCC, Cochin from January 2015′
• Organized a special lecture on the topic “Motivation, Psychology & Counseling” on 04.11.2015 by Ms. Beena Dharman, Psychologist & Counsellor.
• Organized an in-house training for the S6 students of 2013-2017 batch of CSE in Java Programming by Focus Info-Tech from January 2016′.
• Organized an internship for the semester 2 students’ of 2015 batch for 5 days in C Programming at Cogniz InfoTech, Palarivattom from 25th July, 2016 to 29th July 2016.
• Organized a workshop on “Project Paves way to professionalism” for S3, S5 & S7 students of CSE on 11.08.2016.
• Organized Best Brain 2016 – IT Programming Contest for the students of S5 & S7 by Live wire on 26.08.2016 from which 11 students were selected to the second round.
• Organized an in-house training for the S5 students in PHP & Web development by Cognizant InfoTech from 10.08.2016 onwards.