To ensure that every student leaves the campus with the desired offer in hand. ABOUT PLACEMENT
Placement and Training Cell is an integral part of our system. It follows a Student Centric Approach to convene the outlook of the corporate world. Training activities are well thought-out throughout the year in an effort to prepare students for Campus Selection. The Placement and Training Division is headed by Nirmal Abraham. The prime objective of the Placement Division is to aid our students to get placed in leading national and multinational companies. The Placement Division of Holy Grace motivates our students to realize their high career expectations through its comprehensive training programmes and various confidence building sessions. This division also collaborates with foremost corporate sectors to assist with internship and training programs for the welfare of the students. With its innovative strategies, the Placement Division always focuses on shaping the future of our students towards prosperity
• Provide proper training and internship opportunities for all students in order for them to be placed in the industry of their choice.
• To provide skilled human resources to the industry.
• To make it a pleasure for all stakeholders to collaborate with us.
• 300 computers for online test
• Seminar Hall with a capacity of seating 200 students
• The resource to conduct written test for candidates at one sitting
• Wireless Internet across the campus.
• LCD, Computer and Technicians for Pre-Placement Talk (PPT)
• Separate rooms for written tests, group discussions and interviews.
• Aptitude, Soft skills, Value-added courses and Training: Holy Grace has in-house skilled training professionals regularly conducting a host of value enhancement training programs for students.
• Internship Programme: Students undergo internship and summer vocational training in companies.
• Industry interaction: The department organizes Industry interactions on a weekly basis to groom the students for the corporate world.
|Assistant Professor, Mechanical Department