Equipping the students with relevant professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – 'Sincerity', 'Hard Work' and 'Ethics'.
Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
- To assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies to promote recruitments.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of the fourth and sixth semester.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
- Arranging Motivational Talks.
- Conducting Expectation Management Workshops.
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation & Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills.
This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Conducting Aptitude tests
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with industry for campus & off-campus interviews.