INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
In order to make transformation in higher education, educational Institution must actively engage and hold themselves in the development and carrying out a quality level in all their key performance areas.
Holy Grace Academy of Engineering has established the Internal Quality Assurance Cell in 2015 to institutionalize the process of quality enhancement in all the key areas of its deliverance.
As part of quality improvement, the cell has become a part of the institution's system and the committee works together to achieve and maintain quality, as its goal. The major task of the cell is to develop a system for consistent improvement in overall performance; which would build all efforts and measures towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
Course of action:
The Cell shall develop the procedures as below:
- To ensure efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- To ensure the capability for maintenance and smooth functioning of the institution.
- To implement the modern methods of education and training.
- Improve quality of academic and research programs.
- To share the investigation with the other institutes.
- To act as a major agency for the institution to maintain quality related activities
- Prepare MIS report for the development and maintenance in order to keep up institutional quality.
- Maintain development and application of quality limitations for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- To collect feedback and response from students, parents, faculties and other persons related to the institution and act accordingly.
- To maintain documents for the various programs and activities conducted for quality improvement.
- Conduct seminars and workshops on quality related agenda.
- Totally maintain a quality culture ambiance.